- Parent View
- Letters to Parents
- Student Council
- Diary Listing
- School Uniform
- Lunch Menu
- Useful Forms
- Free School Meals
- Exam & Assessment Results
- After School Clubs
- Friends of Rigby Hall
- Getting to School
- Bursary Funds
- Parent Questionnaire Results
Below is a list of our uniform items which can be purchased with or without a printed school logo.
From Reception - Year 11:
Plain black or dark grey trousers
Plain black or dark grey skirt
Sky blue collared polo shirt (with or without school logo) or plain sky blue shirt
Navy blue v-neck jumper / cardigan / sweatshirt (with or without school logo)
- Black shoes (with black laces where necessary) - low heels for girls
Sky blue and white checked summer dress - for the girls in the Summer
- Plain black or dark grey tailored school shorts - for boys in the Summer necessary)
Smart casual clothes - trousers, skirts, shirts, blouses, polo tops.
- No -
- blue jeans
- track suit bottoms
- tops or t-shirts with big logos
- The requirements of Post 16 is that at any point they can go out of school and make the good impression needed in a workplace or college placement.
White round neck t-shirt or polo shirt
Trainers (with non-marking soles) or plimsoles
Hair bobble (if appropriate) – hair must be tied up/back during PE lessons
Jewellery should not be worn except for small studs in pierced ears (the pupils must be able to remove these during PE). No other piercings will be allowed.
For PE, Forest School or Vocational studies, pupils need to come into school wearing school uniform and get changed into their relevant clothing.
All clothing should be clearly labelled so that they may be returned to the owner if lost.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation with this.
Uniform items with printed school logo are available from:-
Focal Image; 45-47 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8LL. Tel. No. 01527 832984
School Days; 13 – 15 Church Street, Bromsgrove B61 8DD. Tel. No. 01527 877561